This is the first release of the Hypersocket File Transfer Server (FTS).
- HTTP/S management interface supporting mobile and desktop screen sizes.
- Multi–tenancy support allows installation of multiple user realms and associate host names for complete isolation.
- Local user database supporting users and groups.
- Granular set of permissions enabling complete control over all CRUD operations and other system actions.
- Role-based access control, assign users to roles with permissions specific for each role.
- System Administrator can impersonate any user in the system.
- Complete set of configuration options for the system and each realm.
- Extension store allowing custom selection of features.
- Automatic updates.
- User profile section allows user to update their profile and change their password.
- Execute a predefined set of tasks on an automated schedule.
- Execute predefined set of tasks in response to system events.
- Tasks supported are Block IP, Unblock IP, Send Email, Execute Command, Shutdown Server, Restart Server and Monitor TCP Port.
- File resources allow mounting of file systems and assigning to Roles to define user access.
- Local, FTP, HTTP and Windows based file systems supported.
- Browser access to assigned file resources with upload, download, create, delete, rename operations.
- Copy, Create, Delete, Move, Rename, Touch, Truncate file tasks.
- FTP/FTPS server for accessing file resources.