This release is a small security update after our extended testing discovered a number of issues.
- Encrypt PEM on export from certificates.
- Framework support for additional operation in a repository.
- Windows installers are now signed.
- Passive support in FTP server was not configurable.
- Corrected attributes and file paths on file events.
- Normalize all paths before processing to ensure user cannot use parent directory directive to gain access to file resources outside of the permitted path.