Nottingham, UK. Hypersocket Software is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Hypersocket VPN, a new open source solution designed for the growing complexity of today’s multi-layered on-premise and in-cloud networks.
Released under the GPLv3 the Hypersocket VPN combines the simplicity and ease-of-use of traditional VPNs with the flexibility and granular security of modern browser-based SSL VPNs.
With powerful permissions baked in user access is restricted to accessing only assigned resources making it an ideal solution for BYOD and environments where full blown access should not be granted.
“The Hypersocket VPN provides users with a unified view of their extended network…” said Lee David Painter, CEO of Hypersocket Software, “enabling access to cloud and multiple site resources seamlessly without having to switch between VPN connections.”
- TCP access to network endpoints across multiple sites using multi-homed client.
- One click launching of applications and website resources from the system tray.
- Browser-based access to Windows and system shares.
- Granular permission framework enables implementation of least privilege access.
- Full multi-tenancy support enabling multiple user databases with separate resources.
- Clients available for all major desktops. Windows, Mac and Linux.
About Hypersocket Software
Hypersocket Software Limited is dedicated to providing easy-to-use network security solutions that deliver high-value at an affordable cost without compromising on complete end-to-end network and data security.
Hypersocket’s first product offering the Hypersocket VPN is a unique hybrid VPN offering remote access to cloud and on-premise resources helping organizations improve productivity and secure business networks. For additional information, please visit https://www.hypersocket.com