At Hypersocket we are always keen to upgrade our products to increase security and assurance for you.
- Create trigger based on the result of a previous trigger (output trigger).
- Block IP task should fail if the IP is already blocked.
- Block IP task should support permanent blocks.
- Added IP restrictions section to system configuration.
- Events now have namespace support so property i18n resources can be displayed correctly.
- Reverted system messaging to top aligned banner message.
- Re-factor all repositories to go through single AbstractRespository in preparation for demo mode.
- Principle needs @Jsonlgnore on suspensions set.
- Missing i18n resources.
- Fixed encryption service issues due to too large RSA key being used.
- Fixed duplicate naming resource issues.
- File resource dialog does not mask password.
- Password field should have attributes too.