New features have been added to Hypersocket’s VPN and will provide increased security and protection to your remote workforce.
The Key Features are:
- New Browser Launch-able view shows all browser launch-able sites in same My Resources table.
- Create trigger based on the result of a previous trigger (output trigger).
- Linux versions of Hypersocket VPN client.
- Block IP task should fail if the IP is already blocked.
- Block IP task should support permanent blocks.
- Added IP Restrictions section to system configuration.
- Events now have namespace support so property i18n resources can be displayed correctly.
- Reverted system messaging to top aligned banner message.
- Support for attributes in endpoints.
- Guard against NullPointerException when no connection has been made (client).
- Stability fixes for client service and GUI.
- Refactor all repositories to go through single AbstractRepository in preparation for demo mode.
- Principle needs @Jsonlgnore on suspensions set.
- Missing i18n resources.
- Fixed encryption service issues due to too large RSA key being used.
- Removed non-existent languages from the Hypersocket client.
- Fixed duplicate naming resource issues.
- File resource dialog does not mask password.
- Password field should have attributes too.
- Fixed support for pre-Yosemite versions of OSX Hypersocket Client.