Nottingham, UK. Hypersocket Software is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Hypersocket FTS, an open source, multi-protocol, cross platform File Transfer Server that combines high performance, robust file transfer with the enterprise-class features every business needs.
Using Hypersocket FTS administrators can mount and assign via role-based access any number of file systems using local storage, FTP/S, HTTP/S, WebDAV or Windows shares with users able to access their files through FTP/S, WebDAV, SFTP, SCP or through their web-browser.
The user interface is intuitive and easy to use and comes with extensive support for customisation through its triggers and automation features, allowing file processing tasks to be performed in response to user events or on a set schedule.
“Hypersocket FTS demonstrates our commitment to providing high-value, easy-to-use networking solutions at an affordable cost and we’re committed to giving back to the community, which is why Hypersocket FTS and VPN has further been made available to the opensource community” said Lee David Painter, CEO.
The key features of the product are:
- FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, SFTP, SCP, Windows and local storage,
- Native OS client access through WebDAV (Finder, Windows Explorer),
- Web-based access through any browser,
- Granular permission framework enables implementation of least privilege access,
- Multi-tenancy support enabling multiple user databases with separate resources,
- Triggers & Automations enable custom processing of files,
- Support for Active Directory user databases.
The Hypersocket Software
Hypersocket Software Limited is dedicated to providing easy-to-use network security solutions that deliver high-value at an affordable cost without compromising on complete end-to-end network and data security.
Hypersocket’s second product offering the Hypersocket FTS is a high performance, scalable file transfer server providing enterprise-class features helping organizations improve productivity and secure business networks. For additional information, please visit http://www.hypersocket.com